no right click

Friday 20 November 2015

Anti-Bullying Week

We have really enjoyed Ant-Bullying Week.  We have learned a lot about what bullying is and what we should do if we think we are being bullied.  We have also learned about how we should behave towards other people.

Here are some of our thoughts about this week:

"I enjoyed the story with the animals being bullied." Hakim

"I liked sharing our ideas about what bullying is."  Aidan

"I enjoyed making the friendship flowers with Year 3."  Jackson

"I liked making the stop bulling signs."  Amelie

"I enjoyed going to work with Year 3."  Liah

"I learned about respecting myself"  Kenzo

"People might say swear words"  Jaidon

"I liked learning about our world and drawing a picture." Momen

"The flowers with Year 3 were good." Alfie and Anayah

On Thursday we thought about the word 'RESPECT'.  We talked about who and what we should respect.  We had some excellent ideas.


One of the things we discussed was respecting our world and the environment.  We listened to a lovely song called 'What a Wonderful World' by Louis Armstrong and then drew pictures showing some of the lovely things we have around us.




We also enjoyed working with 3.1 on Wednesday to make some Friendship Flowers.  this reminded us to be kind to each other and how it makes us feel when people say nice things to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment